Our Big Day

So I got married there 3 weeks ago today to my beautiful wife (still can't get use to it) Isobel. We had an amazing day everything went really well. It was a surreal experience but really enjoyable. Because we are poor arty types the only way to save money is to do things yourself. Between the two of us we managed to put together the invitations, mass booklets, flowers, cakes, cake toppers, favours, table plan poster, colouring pictures for the kids, dj and the wedding band.
I had a lot of fun making these Corpse Bride type cake toppers. I used latex to finish them off as it resembles icing.

We set up a projector and played the Nick Cave song 'Into My Arms' for our first dance and then cut into this...

I made a full hour of a performance, so if anybody is looking for a wedding band at a really low price give me a shout.

2 comments:

Gillian Comerford said...

Hiya Ian. Congradulations to yourself and Isobel on your wedding. You pair did an awesome job by the looks of things. I am especially blown away by "Judy le Rue and her big Bovine Band". So so good.
Enjoy married life. Hey did ya hear Moni had her baby on Monday,little girl called Sadhbh :)

Wouter Bongaerts said...

this is awesome man..
awesone =D
when i ever get married i'll be thinking bout this