THE SAUCY MEWS HAMPERS 2010

Anyone looking for delicious Christmas pressie ideas need look no further than a The Saucy Mews Hamper. Your Mammy will love it!
Here are the details....
Dear All,
After much success last year and many a happy tastebud to tell the tale, The Saucy Mews Christmas Hampers are back!  
The Saucy Mews is a small business I started last year, based in my home in Dun Laoghaire;  It's homemade jams, chutneys and sundry delectables all made by me with the finest ingredients.
Caviston's Food Emporium in Glasthule have stocked The Saucy Mews jam and chutney range for over a year now, and serve The Saucy Mews delectable Christmas Pudding in their restaurant around Christmas time
Where possible, I use ingredients growing wild and organically in the locality, such as Wild Blackberries, Wild Crabapples, Organic Zucchini...For the rest I use the best ingredients I can lay my hands on.
Beautifully presented Boxed Hampers start at 30euros, making ideal corporate or personal gifts.
Please see attached flyer for further information on the products and how to place an order.
You can also view The Saucy Mews Blog here at http://thesaucymews.blogspot.com

No comments: